Things to do in College Station
Find a variety of things to do in College Station during your stay. We're located just minutes from Texas A&M University's campus and athletic complex. Four Points by Sheraton College Station is the closest hotel to the university's Kyle Field. Guests attending TEEX training can enjoy a convenient location from the Brayton Fire Field, located just 4 miles away. Our hotel’s free shuttle service transports guests in and around the Bryan-College Station area.
Check out our favorite things to do in College Station below.
- Texas A&M (1.5 miles) – Whether you’re visiting for the first time, or attending a sporting event, no trip is complete without a trip to Texas A&M University. And if you're in town for a TAMU new student conference, we have the closest location to the university.
- Kyle Field (1.9 miles) – Cheer on the Aggies from Texas A&M’s Kyle Field. Feel the school spirit when the stadium is packed on a game day with over 82,000 enthusiastic fans and students.
- New Republic Brewing (1.9 miles) – Sample hand-crafted beer at New Republic Brewing and even take a tour and learn about the brewing process.
- George Bush Presidential Library and Museum (2.6 miles) – Learn about the life and career of George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States through educational videos, photos, official records, and memorabilia.
- Theatre Company of Bryan-College Station (2.8 miles) – Audiences of all ages can enjoy a show at the Theatre Company of Bryan-College Station.
- Bryan Golf Course (3.3 miles) - Located less than 4 miles away from Texas A&M, guests can play an 18 round of golf at the Bryan Golf Course.
- Downtown Bryan, TX (5.2 miles) – Visit historic downtown Bryan and explore the quaint shops, unique restaurants, and one-of-a-kind art galleries.
- Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley (5.2 miles) – Kids will enjoy a day of fun and adventure at the hands-on children’s museum where learning is fun.
- Messina Hof Winery & Resort (8.8 miles) – Visit the nearby family operated winery and vineyards and taste the local Riesling and Shiraz wines.
- Lake Bryan (12.5 miles) - Spend a day outdoors on the lake and soak up the sun. Popular activities here include windsurfing, wakeboarding, hiking, biking, and camping.
- College Station Parks – Outdoor enthusiasts will love the variety and close access to nearby parks. Some nearby parks include Anderson Park, Edelweiss Gardens Park, Emerald Forest Park, and G. Hysmith Skate Park.